Senior Marketing Officer – 5162806
Senior Marketing Officer – £24 per hour umbrella – 6 Month Contract – Bristol
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Marketing Officer to develop and deliver campaigns to promote the Authority’s projects and services in the areas of business, skills and infrastructure, with a focus on investment and innovation projects.
You will create and maximise opportunities to raise awareness and promote the region as a great place to live, work, visit and invest, in line with our ambitious strategy.
* Lead the development and delivery of marketing campaigns that support the overarching communications strategy for the Combined Authority, and meet project and service objectives. This includes defining objectives, audience segmentation, message development, channel recommendation, and collateral creation to promote a range of projects and services.
* Ownership of ongoing promotion strategy to increase investor engagement with business support services and innovation initiatives within the region, developing collateral, monitoring performance and recommending best use of channels and resource to achieve objectives.
* Lead development of investment messaging, events, marketing materials and campaigns to support business lead generation targets.
* Ensure that all communications and marketing activities are designed to engage with targeted, relevant, diverse audiences across the region and that audience reach, impact and effectiveness is measured to ensure inclusivity.
* Evaluate their communications and marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and value for money, identifying opportunities to optimise performance and feeding insights back to wider communications and marketing team.
* Working with the Marketing Manager, manage the development, production and maintenance of the Combined Authority’s websites and a range of marketing products and campaign materials, print materials, display materials, digital materials and events.
* Work closely with colleagues in the Communications and marketing team to ensure that all activities are delivered in line with the Combined Authority’s overall Communications Strategy, brand, visual identity, tone of voice and key messages.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal colleagues and external partners.
* Planning effective multichannel marketing campaigns – working with project teams to define objectives, develop messaging, recommend channels and deliver a suite of campaign collateral.
* Proven success in business lead generation and increasing audience engagement and awareness.
* Demonstrable experience leading successful audience targeting and segmentation in collaboration with project team leads.
* Collateral and content development – ability to judge creative against campaign briefs/objectives and to ensure design is in line with brand guidelines.
* Proven experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and briefing suppliers to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, on brief and on budget to meet project objectives.
* Experience of offline and online channels including print media, outdoor advertising, events, direct marketing, website, social media, digital advertising.
* Experience evaluating campaign performance against objectives, and making recommendations to improve future performance. ???????
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.