Senior Insight Lead
£230 to £250
Our client is looking for a Senior Insight Lead to join their team in the Stafford area for a 6 month contract.
You will be Providing strategic analysis and insight across the organisation that shapes strategy development and decision making in both the county council and with Staffordshire partners.
The current strategic insight programme is prioritised around key business issues that span across the council and partnership, such as providing critical evidence and thought leadership to senior leaders in the resetting of the Council’s Strategic Plan. The service continues to lead a data driven approach to the local Covid-19 response with the development and delivery of Local Outbreak Control monitoring and supporting analysis. In addition, the team is responsible for delivering strategic research and analysis to meet ongoing business needs, such as the delivery of strategic needs assessments to support the identification and monitoring of partnership priorities.
The service is also responsible for leading a number of key corporate insight programmes, including the organisation’s strategic approach to citizen engagement and integrated performance management, as well as leading the strategic development of GIS across the council. It also works very closely with strategic partners in the delivery of its strategic insight programme.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading and delivering research and insight projects across a range of thematic areas
* Extensive knowledge and experience of a range of analytical tools and techniques, including qualitative and quantitative, statistical techniques and methodologies.
* Experience of IT systems used for undertaking research projects (including GIS, Power BI)
* Good understanding of the impact that high-quality insight and analysis can have in a large, diverse public sector organisation.
* Experience of producing insight and analytical products that have impact, and lead to change
* To be able to recognise key issues, and proactively solve problems
* To be able to deliver high-quality products within demanding timescales
* Ability to manage and deliver complex projects, both independently and working with key stakeholders
* Analysis and interpretation of complex data and information
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.