Senior Information Governance Officer – GDPR
£300 to £450
Senior Information Governance Officer GDPR – Lewes – Full Time – Contract – £300 – £450/ day umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Information Governance Officer to take up a short term contract in Lewes due to internal staff moves and a current open vacancy for permanent staff.
This role will involve offering expertise in relation to data protection and information governance (GDPR).
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Providing data protection advice and guidance
– Corporate information security incident oversight
– DPIA sign off
– ICO and DPO liaison
– Data Security and Protection Toolkit submission
– Monitoring and developing IG training provision
– Overseeing a programme of compliance
– Design and delivery of compliance audits
– Delivery of a comprehensive corporate training and awareness programme
– Resolution of complex data protection complaints in an appropriate and timely manner
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Specialist knowledge in data protection and associated legislation
– Excellent knowledge of GDPR
– Experience of working in Local Authorities
– Experience of working at a strategic level
– Ability to resolve complex problems
– Ability to design and delivery training
The rate for this position is £300- £450/ day and paid via umbrella company or PAYE. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Lewes, East Sussex and may require some local travel.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.