Senior Facilities Coordinator
£38,000 to £42,000
Our client is looking for a Senior Facilities Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis in the Greenwich area of London.
The role requires excellent coordination and strong communication skills. You will manage partner and supplier service relationships, projects and may be required to conduct some light building maintenance yourself.
* Manage all aspects of the contracts for 3rd party service providers of – catering, cleaning, security & waste removal (standard and hazardous waste).
* Manage budgets, checking and approving related facilities invoices and expenditure
* Maintain onsite records and filing, including process documents and spreadsheets.
* Iron Mountain – reference managing off site documentation storage and retrieval.
* Manage site security requirements and liaise with service provider for any changes to BAU operation
* Management of 3rd party service provider KPI’s / SLA’s
* Full oversight of 3rd party provider service delivery
* Ensure all contractual agreements are met
* Ensure training requirements pertaining to Security are being adhered to
Experience and Skills required:
* Previous facilities management of 3rd party service providers within a plant, site or factory environment (ESSENTIAL)
* Health & Safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safely) – desirable
* Proficient user of SAP
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
The company are offering a strong benefits package include 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Bonus (performance related), Private Healthcare, Free parking + more.
If you would like more information on this role please call Lauren 02392 314 797.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.