Senior Digital Infrastructure Project Manager – RQ433428
£450 to £550
Senior Digital Infrastructure Project Manager – Inside IR35 – £450-550 per day – 6 Month Contract – Remote with occasional travel
Our client is looking for a Senior Digital Infrastructure Project Manager to assist with evolving the digital infrastructure and aiming to increase county-wide coverage of full fibre broadband. You will need to scope out and develop business cases for funding.
* You will be responsible for the successful scoping, delivery, and sustainability of digital infrastructure projects.
* Be able to conceptualise delivery of digital infrastructure projects and explore the feasibility of delivery in a collaborative way with funders, partners, and telecommunication providers.
* Deliver fit for purpose digital infrastructure projects managing a team or working collaboratively across teams to deliver defined outcomes. Also, support delivery of other complementary work by providing technical or subject matter expertise.
* Establish effective governance to allow for effective decisionmaking and tracking of project progress against targets and timescales.
* Collaborate with and inform the work of the team with insight and understanding gained from experience and lessons learned.
* Support an aligned approach across the council for the management and use of public sectorowned assets in siting telecommunications equipment.
* Develop effective relationships with external partners and contractors, as well as colleagues in service areas across the council to facilitate delivery of digital infrastructure opportunities.
Occasional travel (one day per week) to Chichester office.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully influence and persuade others and negotiate effective business solutions.
* Effective research, evaluation, and interpretation skills to derive conclusions and identify accelerated commercial investment opportunities.
* Able to apply project management principles and practices at a senior level.
* Able to analyse and make judgements based on knowledge of behaviour of commercial telecommunication suppliers and quickly identify and react to emerging market trends.
* Able to challenge existing practices and identify innovative solutions.
* Professional qualification relevant to management or professional service specialism.
* Able to manage/ lead teams.
* Experience managing a budget.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.