Senior Contract Manager
£550 to £600
I have a 12 month contract for a Senior Contract Manager based in Birmingham. This role is inside ir35 and paying between £550 and £600 a day via umbrella.
As a Senior Contract Manager you will manage a wide range of different types of contracts across a host of different functional areas.
Key skills required for the role include:
1 Management of the full contract lifecycle.
2 Exceptional risk management skills.
3 Excellent stakeholder management.
4 Strong supplier relationship management.
5 Ability to prioritise and segment contracts.
6 Proactivity and resilience.
7 Experience of coaching more junior staff (contract manager and SCM role).
1 Procurement experience.
2 Experience of managing Public Sector contracts.
3 IACCM/CIPS certification
Why choose HS2?
* Get to work on one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Europe – creating a legacy.
* Empowered to shape, develop and create new processes/ways of working due to the infancy of the HS2 Project.
* Get to work in a large Contract Management team giving you the ability to share best practice and learn on the job.
* Get the opportunity to work with a huge supply chain and develop working styles across a range of SME’s and Blue chip companies.
* Will gain an understanding of Public Sector Contract Management especially Regulations and Cabinet Office Spend Controls.
* Wide range of contracts to manage (everything but construction) including: Safety and Assurance, Human Resources, Community Engagement, Finance, Facilities, Land and Property.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.