Senior Applications Analyst – RQ450218
£400 to £500
Senior Applications Analyst – 6 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – £500 per day – Chelmsford/ Remote
Our client is actively seeking a Senior Applications Analyst for a 6 month contract. This client is going through a exciting transformation journey and fully embracing cloud technology. They have a number of key programs of work underway including a full migration of on-premise platforms and services to Microsoft Azure. Our client is seeking someone to support the applications team with the migration of over 100 web applications to Azure.
* Assessment of on-premise applications for cloud readiness.
* Developing changes and updates to applications where required to support migration to Azure.
* Collaborate with Solution Architects, Security Architects, Infrastructure and third parties to inform and support application design and implementation.
* Migration of on-premise applications to new Azure Infrastructure.
* Recommendations for optimising applications for the cloud environment, including use of PaaS services, application monitoring and automation.
* Where time allows you will be expected to support BAU activities and delivery of additional requests.
* Experience of working within the Azure environment.
* Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5
* Experience of data driven development using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Entity Framework
* Understanding of RESTful and web services, including knowledge of frameworks including ASP.NET Web API 2 and WCF
* ASP.NET Core 2.x o DevOps, CI/CD. o Front-end tooling including npm, gulp.js, SASS, linting.
* Working with Microsoft 365 products, e.g. SharePoint online, Teams etc…
* Understanding of responsive design.
* Familiar with accessibility guidelines (WCAG).
* SharePoint 2016 experience.
* Knowledge of Umbraco, Java, Oracle Cloud or GIS.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.