Senior Applications Analyst / .net Developer – RQ450218
Senior Applications Analyst / .net Developer- £500 per day umbrella – 6 Month Contract – Can be based in Chelmsford or remotely
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Senior Applications Analyst / .net Developer to work with their Applications team to support the migration of over 100 web applications to Azure.
* Assessment of on-premise applications for cloud readiness.
* Developing changes and updates to applications where required to support migration to Azure.
* Collaborate with Solution Architects, Security Architects, Infrastructure and third parties to inform and support application design and implementation.
* Migration of on-premise applications to new Azure Infrastructure.
* Recommendations for optimising applications for the cloud environment, including use of PaaS services, application monitoring and automation.
* Where time allows you will be expected to support BAU activities and delivery of additional requests.
* Experience of working within the Azure environment.
* Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5
* Experience of data driven development using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Entity Framework
* Understanding of RESTful and web services, including knowledge of frameworks including ASP.NET Web API 2 and WCF
* Knowledge and experience of o ASP.NET Core 2.x o DevOps, CI/CD.
* Front-end tooling including npm, gulp.js, SASS, linting.
* Working with Microsoft 365 products, e.g. SharePoint online, Teams etc
* Understanding of responsive design.
* Familiar with accessibility guidelines (WCAG). · SharePoint 2016 experience.
* Knowledge of Umbraco, Java, Oracle Cloud or GIS.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.