A client of ours is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their very busy fast paced team within St Leonards – On – Sea. As a Senior Administrator you will deal with a high volume of queries and therefore will need someone with a proven background in strong admin and supervisory experience to help coordinate workloads and ensure fast track of queries. The selected Senior Administrator will also manage the shared mailbox queries can be wide ranging and anything from missed collections, insurance claims, a truck hitting a wing mirror, damage to property, collections queries and more.
Acting as a Senior Administrator you will be required to pick up inhouse systems quickly and with proficient Excel skills, please indicate level on cover sheet (not advanced but able to do some manipulation etc)
* Assisting the Process, Quality & Information Manager with general requests and admin
* Overseeing a team of 4 Administrators
* Supervisory role and hands on
* Ensuring all requests in the busy shared mailbox are responded to swiftly
* Updating in house systems
* Assisting in payroll
* Spend log admin
* Staff management and setting workloads
* Raising PO’s
* Full driving licence a plus for occasional travel to the Hailsham site
* Proven experience in a supervisory role previously clearly detailed on CV
* Strong MS Excel – please state level used on cover sheet ie formulas, pivots, vlookups etc
* Ability to pick up in house systems quickly
* Good communication skills, with clients etc
* Able to thrive in a fast paced environment where there are volume requests
* Experience in raising PO’s a plus but not essential
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.