Senior /Administration Officer RQ345570/ RQ345571
£10 to £13
Administration Officer/ Senior Administration Officer – Winchester – Full Time – 5 Month Contract – £10ph/ £13ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for two Administration Officers in Winchester, Hampshire on a 5 month contract with view to extend for the right candidate.
The Administrator role (£10ph) will be working in Adult Services to procure safe and value for money transport for the clients.
The Senior Administrator role (£13ph) will be working with community transport services; managing a number of community and passenger transport schemes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Liaising with the clients directly in regards to transport arrangements
– Arranging value for money and safe transport arrangements for clients
To be suitable for these opportunities; you must have:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good administrator skills (computer and telephone use)
– Office environment skills
– Excellent organisation skills and negotiation skills
The rate for this position is £10ph/ £13ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 5 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Winchester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.