Senior Accountant (Remote Working)
Remote, Northumberland | £19.50ph Umbrella | 1 Year Contract | Full Time |
To proactively contribute to the provision of an effective and efficient financial management service to designated Groups of the company and other corporate responsibilities as directed by the Corporate Services Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Actively and pro-actively assisting in the development and delivery of an efficient and effective financial management service, to effectively achieve corporate objectives.
* Present written and verbal reports to relevant forums, detailing progress against plan, areas of weakness identified, issues arising and agreed remedial action.
* Actively participate in the production of timely and accurate management information, professional and technical advice, and develop and maintain positive working relationships with relevant personnel including Group Management Teams etc.
* Contributes towards the continuous improvement of the Finance Group along with relevant services.
* Ensure maintenance of appropriate work records, to the required service standards, observing data protection, privacy and confidentiality rules and procedures.
* Provide a customer-focussed service, ensuring that effective working relationships are developed and maintained, at all levels of the organisation.
* Actively oversee relevant budget headings, to ensure effective spend against established targets and compliance with financial regulations and bring anomalies to the attention of senior management.
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* CCAB Qualified (preferably CIPFA)
* Background working within Public Sector or Local Authority environment
* Supervisory Experience & Knowledge of Oracle
If you are interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you, please contact Anna at STR Group Services by sending over an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will then be contacted.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.