SEND Commissioning Resource
SEND Commissioning Resource – 3 Month Contract – 30hpw – Dudley – £22ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We have an exciting opportunity for a SEND Commissioning Resource to join the team of a public sector organisation within Dudley.
To support the delivery of improved commissioning approaches, they are seeking to recruit an individual with significant experience of SEND Commissioning to lead on the delivery of several significant project areas with a requirement to complete between October and March 2021.
The successful candidate will work up to a maximum of 4 days per week to be reviewed at the end of December 2020.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
1 The delivery of services through the management of contracts and service level agreements.
2 Joint Commissioning of services with other agencies.
3 Unit Human Resources Management.
4 Liaison and communication with external agencies and members of the public.
5 Strategic planning, commissioning, market management and decommissioning; provision of option appraisals to include;
* To develop a market shaping plans
* To develop and agree how quality of life outcomes will be delivered and monitored
* Adopt a value and outcomes driven commissioning model
* Develop and sustain productive relationships with providers across the sector
* Share needs assessment and strategic commissioning priorities with providers to explore/support change and improvement.
* Work in partnership with providers to negotiate and agree service funding levels that are both cost effective and efficient in outcome delivery.
* Promote and support innovation and creativity.
* Support the joint commissioning of services with key partners.
* Enable people who use services to contribute and be involved in service redesign.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of effective service development
* Experience of working in the education sector
* Commissioning experience
* Knowledge of procurement
* Knowledge of SEND reforms
* Policy/data analysis and implementation
* Ability to produce complex documents
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.