Security Administration Officer 86283-1
£36,000 to £37,000
Security Officer – Reading – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £36,000 – £37,000 pro rata
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Professional to join a worldwide organisation, based in Reading (with some travel to London from September 2019).
This role will involve duties essential to the smooth operation of all aspects of a Secure facility.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Day-to-day physical and access control for the Secure facility
– Carry out a range of largely reactive security related administrative duties
– Research security issues and provide physical and procedural security advice
– Identify improvements regarding physical security and access control
– Attend monthly reviews for the Security Controllers to check workload, compliance, feedback and ensure best practice
– Assist with security audits
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience of working in a security role for a secure facility
– Needs to be a UK resident for past 5 years, or already have a UK Government SC or DV clearance
– Ability to be entrusted with the knowledge and handling of confidential information
– Motivated Self Starter, MS Product IT literate, detail oriented, good communicator, personable and helpful
– Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of personnel
– Knowledge of and proficiency with MS products including Outlook, Word, Teams, SharePoint, Excel
– Excellent customer service skills
The salary for this position is £36,000 – £37,000 pro rata
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 6 month contract, but there is potential for extension to a maximum of 18 months.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Reading, with some travel to London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.