Second Line support Eningineer
£30,000 to £31,000
IT Support Engineer- 2nd line- on site and field opportunities- Fareham- Permanent- Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits package.
Does your career need a kick start? Do you currently feel like there is no way forward and no clear path as to how to progress in your current role? Well…..
We’re looking for 2nd line support engineers with great customer service skills that want a clear and define career plan working for our client- a well respected MSP to carve out a career within their organisation.
There are currently both field and on site opportunites which will involve you managing your own daily schedule working through a service board and prioritising tickets, the role will involve
* Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
* Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
* System monitoring
* Support Business Continuity Suite monitoring and adaptive fix.
* Ensure system documentation accurate and up to date
* Hardware fault diagnosis and repair
* Supporting project engineers with the preparation of hardware for onsite delivery
* Complete project tickets and phases as assigned
Were looking for individuals with strong customer awareness and the ability to adapt that within an MSP setting as well as;
* Proven methodology in fault finding and troubleshooting techniques
* Familiar with all Microsoft technologies – Office 365, Windows 7-10, Server 2008-2016, AD, Exchange, Hyper V
* Experience with VoIP telephony, both hosted and on premise
* Good analytical/problem solving skills
* Ability to work in fast-moving environment, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* In-depth knowledge of the service catalogue and how It relates to customer’s needs
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.