SCPP Change Manager
SCPP Change Manager
Chelmsford (Anywhere Worker)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Up to £77,265.00 per annum
This Change Manager role will play a key role on the Social Care Platform Programme (SCPP). The SCPP will review and improve the social care IT systems and processes that support social workers and finance staff in the provision of adult and children’s social care services. The vision for the Programme is to “Transform the way we work with adults, children and their families to improve their outcomes”. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced change management professional, to join SCPP at the beginning of the Programme life cycle, to shape and then deliver the business change approach for the Programme.
This role is accountable for designing, delivering and evaluating OD & change interventions to prepare, equip and support employees to embrace, adopt and utilise new ways of working as part of this Change Programme.
The Experience You Will Bring
* Master’s degree in organisational development, change management, psychology or other applied behavioural science, or postgraduate qualification with equivalent experience / specialist training equivalent to Masters’ level.
* Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area e.g. ADKAR
* Expert knowledge of organisational development and change management theories, philosophies and methods, organisational analysis and change skills, group dynamics, systems theory, group process facilitation and advanced consulting methods.
* Significant experience in managing business transformation and change programmes and projects within a matrix organisation, with the ability to develop business cases, identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage with a range of partners and stakeholders, clearly articulate messages to a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding within a matrix organisation. Able to manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations
* Strong leadership skills, with significant experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams and individuals.
* Strong experience of organisational consulting, preferably as an internal consultant.
* Strong working knowledge of current business technology.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.