SAP Support Analyst – 6120710605294
£250 to £350
Tyne and Wear
SAP Support Analyst – Newcastle – 3 Month Contract – Rate Negotiable (inside IR35)
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires an additional support analyst on their busy IT applications team to provide additional support covering their SAP HR/Payroll system.
* You will manage and perform any application upgrades as well as ensuring the infrastructure SAP resides on is up to date.
* You will also be responsible for ensuring key members of the team are able to support and maintain the SAP platform in the future.
* A broad SAP background with strong experience working with SAP.
* You will be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and can deliver under pressure.
* Ability to collaborate with other team members.
* Working experience on SAP ERP (version 6 EP5), SAP PI (version 7.1 or above), SAP NetWeaver (version 7.1 or above), Sap Enterprise portal, ABAP Solution Manager (version 7.2 or above)
* Excellent working knowledge of Solaris 10+
* Should have experience in working with Integration Builder (IR or ESR & ID) and SLD.
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.