Sales Operations Support / Analyst – 113798-1
Sales Operations Support / Analyst – £54,000 per annum paye – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 likely extension – Remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Sales Operations Support / Analyst to the Channel UK Lead. You will be responsible for leading, creating, streamlining and orchestrating processes across their product channel team.
* Development of highly scaled and efficient operational services and support
* Execution of core Sales operational processes to support Customer and Partner opportunities, warranty and deal registration processes.
* Communicating and working with partner and internal sales teams to manage deal queries and escalations
* Streamlining and optimising of these processes whilst standardising across the Business Segments
* Driving enhancements to our core digital selling tools
* Providing business analytics and actionable insights that help the business make informed decisions
* Partner closely with Sales Excellence to deploy and/or enhance rhythms and sales processes
* Providing business analytics and actionable insights on the business that enable the business to realise opportunities for revenue growth or efficiency improvements.
* Build and develop local reports to support the channel team
* Development of monthly reporting for top partners to drive channel accountability
* Supporting the Channel Director with internal reporting.
* Data Analysis or Sales Operations/Business Operations experience
* History of driving rigor and sales discipline
* Experience within Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales operations and/or Finance
* Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
* Strong communication skills to liaise with partners, customers and internal stakeholders
* Focuses on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
* Adept at planning and managing to deadlines – Project & change management
* Excel analytical skills
* Strong Commercial awareness
* Innovates to deliver standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
* Deep knowledge on business process, sales operations, and execution
* Proven communication and collaboration skills
* Functional (Partner, Services, Sales, Marketing) knowledge preferred
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.