Sales Operations Specialist – 104315-1
Sales Operations Specialist – £44,000 per annum PAYE – Reading – Contract initially until 30th June 2021
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Sales Operations Specialist to support their pipeline management and deal qualification support for one of their programmes. You will provide first line operational support to complete missing information for inbound deals, follow up internally to orchestrate next actions and follow up with partners where needed to update current status of opportunities. In addition, the Sales Ops Specialist will provide general support through our Help Desk client supporting segmentation, team alignment and general queries.
* Perform deal hygiene and qualification for deals
* Transfer deals to appropriate sales team member as appropriate or follow up on the closure when no sales team intervention is required
* Set Rhythm of Connection with selected partners to support specified programme.
* Act as Tier 1 support for general queries and solve for specific requests including segmentation and account alignment.
* Collaboration and Communication skills – verbal and written communication / able to work and coordinate activities with internal and external partners and stakeholders.
* Detail oriented – strong attention to detail / with proven exposure to execution of operations.
* Independent worker / flexible – able to deliver the outcome with little supervision.
* Desired experience in a similar role providing support in a sales or service operations environment. Comfortable with dealing with data, however, this is not a data analyst position nor requires deep database knowledge.
* This position requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suit (basic level). Ability to create pivot tables and use excel formulas to prepare information and produce reports.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.