Sales Enablement Operations – 103753-1
Sales Enablement Operations – £36,000 per annum PAYE – 6 Month Contract – Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who require a Sales Enablement Operations to support the operating procedures that facilitate seller enablement, from tools and readiness to customer investment management.
* Scheduling training and onboarding, tracking attendance and maintaining training materials
* Tracking investment spend against available budget and providing consolidated reporting; identifying areas of risk and taking action to mitigate
* Managing, tracking and responding to inbound queries, and working with others to resolve
* Tool support
* Day to day communications with sales teams
* Proficiency in Excel
* Financial competency and understanding of budget management
* Technical competency ability to quickly learn new tools
* Strong organisational and multitasking skills
* The ability to work across a number of different areas and communicate across organisational teams and level
* A desire to help and enable others
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.