Sales & Business Developer –
£65,000 to £75,000
Sales & Business Developer
Reading, Berkshire | £65,000-£75,000 PA + 20% Bonus | Permanent | Full Time | Start ASAP
We have a fantastic new opportunity with our client for a Sales & Business Development to join their business on a permanent basis.
Our client is leading provider of wireless telecommunications across Europe, connecting millions of people every day from every corner of the UK. They are at the heart of the UK’s 5G rollout as the demand ultra-fast connection accelerates. Their impact is vital: with their infrastructure helping the UK navigate Brexit, recover from the Covid-19 crisis, and reduce digital inequality.
– Identify, qualify, and close business opportunities in the country, engage with potential customers and collaborate with the companies’ international teams to create the offering that matches customers’ requirements.
– Contribute to developing growth opportunities for the company
– Interpret external business issues and recommend solutions. Understand the customers’ business model and the market’s legal framework.
– Prepare (co-ordinate) customer presentations, tender documents, and contracts. Negotiate customer contracts.
– Leads, supports, and contributes to the Sales process during project bid preparation (strategy, approach, partnership, scope, pricing, risk mitigation, etc.)
– Develop partnership opportunities for the company with a long-term view of developing the local business for the company
– Work pro-actively and independently, with guidance in the form of policies and guidelines and with coaching from senior experts at the company
– Demonstrate a “can-do” working style and be persistent in pursuing opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills
* Has a successful enterprise solution sales and sales management track record.
* Is familiar with the local manufacturing, mining, logistics, oil & gas, and energy generation industry.
* Will be responsible for consistently meeting the TCV, gross margin and EBITDA targets in the country.
* Has a trackrecord of demonstrable leadership experience, sales forecasting, management, and deal closing.
* Experience in customer engagement, sales, and business development.
* Functional knowledge of salesmanship. Ability to qualify, develop and close opportunities.
* Fluent in Second European language – beneficial
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.