A client of ours in Tamworth is looking for 5 Sales Advisors to join their team for an initial period of 13 weeks with a view to becoming a permanent role after this time, the role purpose is to develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business development plan, meet and exceed sales and quality targets, deliver excellent customer service and assist in the achievement of the department’s targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
* To work with the Telesales Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategy
* To develop profitable sales growth of the Company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
* Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards.
* Develop sound knowledge of customer’s needs, competitor activity and the Company’s products/resources.
* Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
* Foster and maintain customer relationships
* Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
* To cooperate in the centres compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy
* To comply with all HR procedures, i.e. discipline, recruitment, etc
* To maintain understanding of product range
* To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
* To plan workload to optimise customer contact
* Sales and Margin KPIs
* New business KPIs
* Performance versus Business Plan
* Telephone system reports
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* PC literate
* Verbal communication skills
* An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
* Literacy and numerical skills
* Customer facing skills
* An ability to work effectively within team
* Objection handling and questioning
* Food knowledge
* Sales ability
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.