Safeguarding Administrator – Gloucestershire – 5 month contract – £10.75ph Umbrella
We currently have an exciting opportunity within Gloucestershire for a Safeguarding Administrator to join a large public sector organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* To support the delivery of a comprehensive administration and support function to the service area to meet the needs of internal and external customers
* To provide administrative assistance to the department to support the contribution in meeting the business needs of the service area.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in finance and minute taking
* Excellent telephone skills and manner
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.