£21 to £23
Rewards Advisor – Milton Keynes – Short Term Contract – £21-£23ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Rewards Advisor to join the team of a public sector organisation within Milton Keynes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Playing an active role in delivering the pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies.
* Undertaking salary and benefits survey benchmarking and the analysis, interpretation and presentation of published data to enable the university to remain competitive and an employer of choice.
* Being responsible for supporting the successful delivery of the senior staff pay review to ensure the review is completed in line with the plan including, communication with key stakeholders, the preparation of communications material and papers required for Governance committees.
* To assess and interpret the outcomes of regular equal pay and gender pay gap reporting and assist with action planning to reduce any gaps identified.
* To assist as required with other reward activities as required. i.e. liaising with HR on reward related issues, providing guidance on reward frameworks, supporting with benchmarking roles vs. internal and external comparators, analysis and interpretation of reward data and making recommendations on approach.
* Assist in the management of the annual Performance management process and ensure it is effectively communicated to managers and staff and HR teams have a clear understanding of their role.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Chartered member of CIPD membership or equivalent experience in specialist or analytical field.
* Must have experience in reward benchmarking.
* Experience in a specialist reward and benefits or an HR analytical role, operating with a high degree of autonomy within a regulated procedural context.
* Experience of managing and implementing Reward and Performance Management frameworks/solutions.
* Experience of working in HR in a complex unionised organisation.
* Experience of collating and analysing statistical information and producing clear and concise reports and recommendations for a wide audience.
* Excellent analytical skills, significant and advanced Excel expertise, with the ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources, provide insight and make recommendations.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.