Revenues Specialist – Working From Home – Short Term Contract – £35ph Umbrella (Outside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Revenues Specialist to join the team of a public sector organisation based in East Sussex.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To deliver a specialist, professional service with high standards of advice and support and resolving cases of varying complexity as they arise.
* Being accountable for complex or contentious applications, cases and inspections, ensuring satisfactory resolution and liaising with external agencies and partners including Courts, tribunal services and other formal bodies.
* Support, guide and advise the case management teams, customer services and mobile locality teams delivering the service on less complex cases.
* Specify and manage projects, budgets and contracts that deliver community and corporate objectives.
* Prepare and present reports to Cabinet, committees and other internal and external meetings.
* To provide technical expertise for strategy development.
* Develop and manage policies and contribute to the Corporate Plan and the development of service strategy alongside the Strategic and Partnership Leads.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of using Academy
* Experience of completing Annual Billing
* IRRV qualified
* Experience of using Open Revenues
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.