Resourcing & Scheduling Coordinator
Resource & Scheduling Co-ordinator
Remote, Wiltshire | £12ph Umbrella | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full Time | Start ASAP
To be responsible for day to day scheduling of resource on digital scheduling system and technical support to teams and managers who are not managed through the digital scheduling system.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage, plan & schedule all operational digital diaries across the business to make best use of the skills and expertise available, maximising efficiency and productivity.
* Take ownership and responsibility of specific diaries while always maintaining flexibility and cover for the whole team.
* Respond to changing priorities to achieve business vision and landlord strategy.
* Work closely, maintaining effective communication with a variety of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, contractors and suppliers, building strong rapport and relationships with all.
* Take ownership of any issues or complaints that may arise, actively seeking solutions to problems to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
* Deliver technical, specialist support to all operational departments.
* Ability to work in a constantly challenging environment with conflicting priorities.
* Maintain physical and digital records in accordance with business data management and retention procedures in compliance with GDPR.
* Deliver cyclical programmes ensuring compliance targets are met.
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Experience of Diary Management – Ability to organise and plan daily workload to known deadlines and operational requirements
* Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite and able to navigate CRM Systems
* Background as a PA/EA or in Housing/Property an advantage
If you are interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you
Please contact Anna at STR Group Services by sending over an up-to-date CV to
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.