12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£30,234.00 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Consultant to join the team of a public sector organisation based in London.
Working within the UK Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Consultant provides customer-focused recruitment advice and an effective end-to-end service to Strategic Business Units (SBU’s), ensuring that the right people are placed into the right posts at the right time. This includes both employed (Indefinite and Fixed Term Contracts) and agency / off-payroll appointments (known internally as Non-Permanent Worker (NPW)), delivered through an account management service model.
Through partnering with the business, the Resourcing Consultant will gain a strong strategic and operational understanding of the specific client business areas and use this knowledge to advise on recruitment process, sourcing strategy and best practice.
This role will deliver exceptional talent for the organisation through:
* Acting as a trusted advisor by providing expert advice around best practice recruitment methods, from process initiation to on-boarding
* Planning and delivering robust recruitment campaigns, and managing the entire end to end recruitment process including but not limited to:
* Ensuring that hiring managers are aware, guided and where appropriate, challenged, through the recruitment process, including ensuring that they are appropriate trained to be involved in selection activities
* Actively managing recruitment campaigns, adopting a consultative approach with hiring managers (briefing meetings)
* Ensuring the right sourcing approach, including proactive direct sourcing, pipelining and advertising channels. Creating consistently good adverts that reflect the content of the role
* Managing appropriate activity for all roles through the applicant tracking system (ATS)
* Providing hiring managers with a long-list, managing short-listing, advising and enabling managers to interview fairly and effectively
* Ensuring timely and accurate creation of offer paperwork (including leading on package negotiation) and working with Resourcing Coordinators to ensure relevant pre-employment checks occur (DBS, visas, ID checks, child protection checks, etc.)
* Managing candidate feedback internally and externally
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* In-house recruitment experience required
* Demonstrated ability to understand and work with HR / Recruitment processes and policies including management of end to end recruitment process and use of applicant tracking system
* Ability to build effective relationships with senior customers and stakeholders
* Experience of implementing creative sourcing methods, particularly for niche roles
* Experience in leading and guiding hiring managers on process and best practice
* Previous experience of providing management information to stakeholders
My client has great benefits including a generous annual leave entitlement of 32 days, plus statutory public holidays and more…
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at Insignis on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.