Reporting Officer- £22ph a hour- Newbury- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Newbury as a Reporting Officer on a Contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity as the Client is becoming a more data and analysis led business and implementing a whole new approach to data management reporting and insight.
The right candidate will need to be experienced in capturing requirement, understanding transnational systems, writing reports and ensuring work is well documented. As a reporting officer you will be supporting the business by providing regular, adhoc and regulatory reporting.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– Create high quality, accurate and timely reports and dashboards using the most appropriate data sources and software.
– Work within the client’s standards for data and reporting, ensuring documentation and metadata is added and maintained
– Creating and maintaining detailed reporting documentation.
– Experience in at least one of the following; Crystal reports, Business objects or Microsoft reporting services and advantageous to have experience in Qlik and PowerBI
– Excellent knowledge of reporting software tools
– Good understanding of database design, table joins, views and functions
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.