Rents Year End Specialist
£325 to £350
Rents Year-End Specialist
Tower Hamlets, London | £350 Day Umbrella | Full-Time | Initial 3 Month Contract |
We are seeking an Year-End Specialist to join a large government organisation on an interim contract of initially 3 months, based out of Tower Hamlets (Part-Remote).
The contract will be linked to a Year-End Project with particular focus on Northgate’s NEC software. It is vital that applicant have experience using this software and previously completed a Rent Year-End to be able to fulfil the requirements of the post.
· Creating Admin Years with relevant debit and balance periods
· Loading elements into the system using the standard Northgate data loaders
· Setting up regular payment rules (if required)
· Creating new rent element types
· Activating each Admin Year
· Running the bulk rent update (HRA110) job and
· Scheduling all periodic jobs to enable the rents process to flow smoothly throughout the year.
· Must be able to engage with the business at all levels
· Produce Action\ Recommendations Plan
· Year end for Service Charges.
Qualifications & Skills
* Finance Qualification – Minimum Degree level or working towards professional recognised qualifications (AAT, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA, ect)
· Must have experience in Northgate’s NEC Rents Module (including Arrears, Direct Debits and HFI)
· Previously completed a Northgate Rents Year End Excellent understand of Northgate NEC database tables and data import/export function
Wish to apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.