Rehabilitation Case Manager (Multi-trauma)
Rehabilitation Case Manager
Job title: Multi-trauma Case Manager
Date: October 2021
Salary: £35,000 pa
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for a home based clinical role that will utilize your skills working with complex health conditions? A leading rehabilitation company are looking for individuals to take on the Case Management for people who have sustained serious physical injury and manage their treatment plan for return to function.
The role offers a generous £350 a month car allowance, bonus scheme and a great pension and healthcare scheme. You will be provided with the equipment necessary to work from home (phone, laptop), however you will need to be on the road to visit clients for needs assessments and consultant appointments. Therefore, it is necessary that you hold a driving license.
The person required would be:
* Registered as an Occupational Therapist, RGN, or Physiotherapist
* 3+ years post qualifying experienced in their field, ideally in a rehabilitation setting
* A great communicator both verbally and in written report writing
* Able to quickly build a friendly rapport with clients
In the role, you will be required to:
* Visit and assess individuals who have sustained complex physical or psychological injury and complete Immediate Needs Assessments
* Identify any potential barriers to recovery
* Develop and manage a treatment plan for the injured individuals return to function
* Facilitate timely interventions to return the individual to an optimal way of life
To apply for the role, please call Kerry on 02392 322 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, please assume that your application is unsuccessful.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.