Regional Development Coordinator
Vale of Glamorgan
Regional Development Coordinator – Barry – 6 Month contract – £16.00 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Development Coordinator in Barry to coordinate and contribute towards the timely set up and development of the Regional Collaborative Group.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Develop and support effective partnership working within the region on The Housing Support Grant.
* Support the Regional Collaborative Group as it changes in line with the new Housing Support Grant Guidance so that it functions effectively and is appropriately served.
* Facilitate ongoing dialogue between the Regional Partnership Board, RCG’s and LA’s to ensure the smooth running of the new arrangements and collaborative working.
* Collaborate with other HSG Regional coordinators across Wales to promote good practice and innovative ways of working.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of supporting housing sector and the supporting people programme
* Experience of strategic planning of services including political sensitivities.
* Experience of partnership working and working within a multi-agency context.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and events.
* Excellent administration and organisational skills.
37 hours per week. Full time, Monday – Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.