Recruitment Coordinator – Glasgow – Contract
STR group are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to be based on site in Glasgow.
You will provide an efficient, accurate professional and comprehensive recruitment service across the Region in which they will be based and work collaboratively with the other Recruitment Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To manage the recruitment process, providing a professional, comprehensive and timely end-to-end recruitment service
* Advertising, Short listing, Interview and New Starter forms.
* Responsibility for sourcing advertising options and determining the most effective recruitment methods and media sources.
* Communicate and update the line managers on all stages of Recruitment and Pre-employment processes on a regular basis.
* Manage and liaise with candidates through the recruitment process ensuring a positive experience.
* Check that all candidates’ declarations have been checked and any issues are escalated to the Senior HR Advisor/HRBP.
* Manage all aspects of recruitment administration including capturing campaign costs
* Ensure that all required pre-employment checks are completed in accordance with the applicable procedures and time scales.
What we’re looking for:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with candidates and work colleagues
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate an ability to seek resolutions to problems with the minimum of supervision
* Ability to handle high volumes of work in a timely and effective manner
* Proven ability to deliver a high quality customer experience