Recruitment Consultant- 5119298
£350 to £400
Recruitment Consultant – 3 month contract- £250- £300 a day Umbrella
My Client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their growing Information Services team.
The successful applicant will conduct a proactive nationwide search, for multiple roles that are critical to our Agile transformation journey. They will also set the course for long term change in the recruitment approach at the client site.
The role will involve the following duties:
* Rapidly fulfilling hires for roles identified as business critical
* Utilising proactive search methodology to directly source candidates from a national talent pool
* Close liaison with line managers to learn the dynamics of the existing team and to clearly define the required roles
* Mange the full lifecycle of the recruitment process, to include proactive candidate identification, screening, interview co-ordination, offer management and supporting with on-boarding
* Working as a brand ambassador for the council, approaching all engagement with the utmost integrity
* Ensuring every candidate has a positive experience throughout the hiring process, even when they are not successful
* Thinking creatively about how to source candidates if traditional methods do not provide results and working with the client to reimagine the end to end Talent acquisition life cycle
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
* Energy, enthusiasm and the drive to approach this search with an outcomes focused approach
* Must have extensive experience building and running commercial head hunting / search campaigns with demonstrable results in technical industries
* Experience running targeted searches for multiple roles in parallel under time pressure
* Excellent relationship management and consultative communication skills, adept at negotiation and the ability to influence
* Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
* LinkedIn recruiter software experience
* Ideally some exposure to working within, or for, the Public sector
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.