Public Law Lawyer: BEIS
Public Law Lawyer: BEIS – London – 6 month contract – £35.42ph umbrella
Our client is looking for a public law solicitor to join their team working across a range of advisory posts.
BEIS Legal Advisers is a division of the Government Legal Department, responsible for advising the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy on the range of its policies to deliver an ambitious industrial strategy, maximise investment opportunities and bolster UK interests, promote competitive markets and responsible business practices and ensure the UK has a reliable, low cost and clean energy system.
Requirement for this role:
· Good research and organisational skills
· Teamworking skills while being able to work autonomously
· Attention to detail
· reliable legal judgment and appreciation of legal risk
· sound analysis, using secure legal research to produce timely and fit for purpose advice
· the ability to get up to speed with a new area of law.
· Experience of public law is a real benefit and knowledge of EU or international law
Legal teams available:
· Subsidy Control
· Corporate and Insolvency
· Climate Change and clean Energy
· Energy Efficiency and Heat
This is a hybrid working opportunity with 2 days in the London office.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference: 84476. If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.