Promotions Product Marketing Manager – 109618-1
£48,000 to £50,000
Promotions Product Marketing Manager – £48,000 up to £50,000 per annum PAYE – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 – Remote/Reading based
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Promotions Product Marketing Manager to be the local business group leader and subject matter expert who drives attainment of the billed revenue and unit targets, profitably, through marketing activities, through-partner or direct sales programs and incentives.
* Lead the subsidiary efforts to launch new services Devices and Accessories. Ensure local PR, marketing and sales efforts.
* Develop strong partnerships with other teams
* Collaborate with the Consumer team to ensure that plans and offer strategy are aligned.
* Deliver forecasting accuracy for Commercial, increasing portfolio sales and premium mix vs. budget.
* Strengthen customer engagement in applicable markets.
* Manage End-of-Life transitions during product launch periods.
* Showcase device value through marquis brand and customer stories and local commercial digital marketing to increase KPIs across the funnel.
* Drive local marketing efforts including PR, digital, events, GEP (where applicable) to increase committed pipeline coverage and through partner sales.
* Deliver great device experiences through MTC Zero, EBC Engagements and presence in local industry/trade events.
* Partner and customer focused.
* Understand product advocacy and evangelism.
* Core marketing experience (positioning and messaging)
* Being a conduit between technology and the business with the voice of customer in mind
* Role model for company values
* Excellent communicator?
* Strong ability to influence for impact.
* Use MEI data to inform marketing investments and strategies and evangelize Marketing Insights for Sellers and MSX Content with sales teams.
* Mathematics as a core strength
* Very strong communicator
* Being naturally curious
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.