Projects Officer (Business Change) 5078367
Projects Officer (Business Change) – Middlewich, Cheshire – Full Time Hours) – 12 Month Contract – £17ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer in Cheshire for a 12 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role at the end.
This role will involve working in the Business Change team to support the delivery of a variety of projects; working with a range of internal and external partners / clients. This is working in a small team where you will be involved with all aspects of the project.
This job will involve:
– Liaising with stakeholders at all levels; presenting to senior management through to demonstrating how to use an app to a driver who’s never used a smartphone
– Working on IT roll out projects, for example the current project is rolling out a fleet management app to drivers and the project coming up is implementing an app to book holidays and shifts
– Acting as a ‘right hand man’ to the Business Change Manager, offering support on all areas of the project, from presenting to budgets
– Taking responsibility for small projects
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience working as a Project Support Officer
– Well-developed interpersonal skills such as communication, negotiation, influencing and persuasiveness
– Strong ICT literacy is essential
– Strong track record of project management and successful delivery
– Flexible attitude and willing to help out in all areas of the project as required
– Finance experience would be desirable, with experience of managing budgets
The rate for this position is £17ph umbrella.
This position is available part time between Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 12 month contract, and there may be possibility of a permanent opportunity at the end.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Middlewich, Cheshire.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.