Project Support Officer
Finance Project Support Officer
Leicestershire, Remote | £14ph (Umbrella) | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full Time | Start ASAP
Wea re seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to join the Finance Transformation Team at a local authority in North West Leicestershire. The business is tasked with the project of replacing and implementing a new IT system for Finance and your role within this can be seen below.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for finance
* Provide administrative support for the project team with a focus on supporting the work of the Module Lead
* Arrange for the production of system documentation as required by the project Module lead and the project manager
* Prepare and maintain the training plan following development by the project manager and module leads
* Maintain and update training materials
* Organise and schedule all training sessions for the team and the end users
* Ensure that feedback forms are completed for all training sessions, chasing up as appropriate.
* Organise and co-ordinate project meetings, managing diaries and ensuring appropriate room bookings
* Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas, etc.
This role is remote working in line with government guidelines
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Previous experience working in a project team as a Project Support Officer
* Knowledge of Finance Systems or IT Implementation within Local Authority
* Competent using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project)
To apply & find out more about this opportunity:
Please send over a copy of your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 315073.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.