Project Sales Specialist
£73,000 to £75,000
As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our SMC segment in the UK and WE subsidiaries. You will work with a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned territory. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
As a Project Specialist you will:
* Be the Project leader and expert within the SMC segment.
* Help secure renewals of Project and hunt new Project opportunities within the SMC segment by identifying and engaging with key business contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of Project.
* Own and drive new revenue growth for the companies Project solutions.
* Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
* Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, evaluating customer alternatives and refining competitive strategy
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
* Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of Project – including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, solution briefings and demos, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
* Support opportunities from qualification to close, working with an extensive virtual team consisting of internal and external technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products, including negotiating final proposals.
* Agree to the final Customer Success Plan including partner and/or services selection, timeline, risks and mitigation, key deliverables and activities.
* Foster and expand the relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
* 3-5 years of related sales experience in the advances BDM workloads and BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
* Sales, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
* Industry certifications including but not limited to: PMI, Selling, local technology associations, etc. a plus.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.