£27 to £30
Project Officer – Cheshire – 6 month contract
STR Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Project support officer to be based at a local authority in Cheshire.
* To prepare, assess and review project documentation to test the feasibility and design of project plans.
* To assist the nominated project lead in setting budgets for project; liaising with internal colleagues such as Financial Management.
* To ensure that tasks delivered within the specialist area of knowledge are done
* To monitor, review and manage the implementation of project(s)
* To identify, record and mitigate for risks associated with the design and delivery of the project(s)
* To work in collaboration with colleagues and external stakeholders
* To prepare reports for, to attend and to represent the service
* Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary projects
* Experience of applying project management within a complex environment
* Experience of identifying and managing project risks
* Experience of providing specialist advice to a range of parties
If you are interested in this contract, please apply now.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.