Project Manager Installations
£40,000 to £48,000
Project Manager – Installations
Altricham/ Salford, Manchester | £40,000-48,000 pa | Permanent | Part-Remote
Our client is Europe’s largest and fastest-growing operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures. They are based across 12 European counties and have a highly effective and multi-disciplinary team of 1600+ employees across their four major areas of business: Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Audio-Visual Broadcasting Networks, Security & Emergency Service Networks and Solutions for smart cities and IoT.
Role Outline & Key Responsibilities
To direct, implement and deliver medium to large size new, relocation and decommissioning telecommunication site development projects, ranging from standard to more complex projects from initiation through to completion in line with the Company Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer/company specification.
* Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document
* Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
* Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle
* Manage the project budget allocated
* Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
* Manage customer relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
* Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders – Use defined Cellnex processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
* Deliver an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
* Evaluate each project against its scope and objectives and produce a Project Closure Report
Qualifications & Skills
* Background working within Telecoms with experience in Mobile Networks, RAN roll outs or similar consolidation programmes.
* Knowledge & Experience of data systems and processes to schedule and manage very high volumes of implementation activities
* Experience in Project or Project Management systems, tools and processes – PRINCE2
* Experience of all parts of project lifecycle for end to end delivery from project start up through to completion
* Matrix management skills to form a team and inspire them to deliver
* Company is working as a hybrid model with all roles being part remote working
3 days in office, 2 days remote
* Current office is based in Altricham – New Office location proposed for January 2022 in Salford, Manchester
Wish to apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.