Project Manager (Housing IT System)
Project Manager (Housing IT System) – Rotherham – 6 Month Contract – £300 a day Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join the team of a public sector organisation within Rotherham.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To provide oversight and management for all activity relating to the Housing Management Systems project. This is a large system and culture change project which will transform the way that the Housing function operates and the way that customers interact with Housing services.
* To lead and co-ordinate the project team; reporting to the Project Board and directly to the Project Sponsor, managing risks and issues in a proactive and timely manner.
* To ensure business change is achieved across the Housing Service through the implementation of a new Housing Management system and associated technologies.
* Ensure that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
* Develop and foster effective relationships with external stakeholders, partners and agencies.
* Managing the “Go Live” process with appropriate sign off by key roles and third party suppliers.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of implementing Civica CX, Northgate, Capita or Orchard is essential.
* Broad range of experience in IT projects and performance management.
* Experience of managing people effectively within a customer focussed services delivery organisation.
* Experience of service improvement and managing financial resources.
* Delivers well-structured communication to different people and uses a range of influencing skills effectively.
* Uses effective negotiation skills and deals with potential conflict.
* Deals with complex decision making involving a degree of uncertainty.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.