Project Manager – Slough – Contract
STR Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based at a Local Authority based in Slough.
This role sits within the Strategy & Performance Service.
Key responsibilities include:
* To provide project management of projects that have been identified as delivering the businesses priorities
* To liaise with other departments and partners in order to obtain necessary resources, information and support.
* To be responsible for providing regular reporting and assurance that portfolio delivery is on track and that projects are managed in a consistent and coordinated manner
* To manage strategic interdependencies between key programmes
* To manage strategic risks and issues
* To ensure oversight of pipeline projects and resource planning
* To support project managers to adhere to the Project Management methodology including leading and being responsible for training on in-house systems and processes
* To develop evidence based business cases
* To be responsible for developing cross function skills across the team with policy and performance insight colleagues leading to matrix managed project based working
If you are interested in this contract position, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.