Project Manager – 5185667
£40,000 to £50,000
Project Manager – Permanent – £40-50,000 – Altrincham/ Daventry/ Reading
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join the team to direct, implement and deliver medium to large size new, relocation and decommissioning telecommunication site development projects. This role will be based at either of the above offices with site visits.
This client is offering a hybrid working approach with 3 days in the office and 2 from home, but site visits will count as a day in the office.
– Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document
– Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
– Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle
– Manage the project budget allocated
– Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
– Manage customer relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
– Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
– Use defined processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
– Deliver an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
– Evaluate each project against its scope and objectives and produce a Project Closure Report
Experience of using data systems and processes to schedule and manage very high volumes of implementation activities
– Experience in Project or Project Management systems, tools and processes
– Strong analytical, reporting and presentational skills
– In depth experience and knowledge of the site design, acquisition, Town and Country
– Planning, Construction and Project Finance process
– Experience and of all parts of project lifecycle for end to end delivery from project start up through to completion
– Matrix management skills to form a team and inspire them to deliver
– Manage the client ensuring ‘alignment’ between the client’s expectations and deliverables
– Effective communication to and liaison with the customer and provide a point of contact for customers for first level escalation of problems. Take ownership of escalations and issues to ensure satisfactory conclusion.
– Responsibility for the production and analysis of programme and progress reporting such that ability to perform is maximised
– Alignment with the National Acquisition, Commercial & Implementation Managers and their teams.
– Seek out efficiencies and process amendments to positively impact on delivery and customer satisfaction. Constantly review procedures and promote innovation and ‘Best in Class’ practices.
– Manage risks and issues effectively to ensure that all projects are delivered to the customer on time and within budget.
– Contract management experience sufficient to understand deliver customer requirements, work scope and performance.
– Thorough working knowledge of safety practices and experience of proactive implementation.
– Experience of promoting secure working environments in line with the requirements of the Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and assets
– Prince2 or APM (PMQ)
– Excellent Networking
– Telecommunication experience
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.