Project Manager- 5128159
£300 to £301
Project Manager- £300 a day Umbrella- Contract- London
My Client is seeking a technical project manager to complete procurement and implementation of ePayment system.Within this role you will work cross functionally with Procurement team, IT systems team, various service heads, new third party supplier and existing supplier. Analytical Project Manager with extensive payment system experience, Ability to grasp concepts and articulate this to key stakeholders.
– Strong product background in card payments and e-commerce over and above excellent project delivery/execution experience.
– Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge and ability to learn quickly.
– Adapt at communicating with developers, non-technical business partners and executive leaders.
– Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
– Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
– Ability to produce content, take ownership and be comfortable presenting to stakeholders.
– Experience with public sector would be beneficial
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.