Project Coordinator- 5154999
£200 to £250
Project Coordinator- £200-250 a day LTD- Altrincham- 12 month contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Reading on a 12 month contract basis. This position will be to support the MBNL delivery teams by undertaking a range of key tasks and responsibilities to help deliver programmes / projects to meet customer and internal key performance metrics.
* Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met
* Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
* Provide support to the team by managing complex tasks
* Maintain records, databases and reports as agreed with the team
* Raise purchase orders and arrange for payment of invoices, expenses and approvals
* Deliver a range of activities to tight timescales
* Manage conflicting priorities to ensure all deliverables are met
* Assisting with the raising and control of instructions and Vender PO’s.
* Responsible for ensuring that the company databases are continually updated to reflect the current status of any given site share project and asset data
* Coordination of KEEP reporting
* Managing documents on the Livelink filing system
* Liaise with external customer in order to arrange, Inception Meetings, Pre-starts and Site Inspections and chase for approval of documentation in order to progress site specific projects.
* Assisting with ensuring that regional project closures are completed in a timely and effective manner.
* Assist in monitoring progress of any open commitments on a project
* Assist in dealing with daily queries as to costs incurred on a project
* Assist in liaising with Procurement, Finance and Project Managers
* Coordinate H&S Paperwork and approval between contractor, Project Manager and CDM-C where appropriate
* Manage handover information from contractor and obtain approval from customer and CSD where required
To apply for this position, please send a CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.