Programme Support Officer – 7745311738221
Programme Support Officer – £11.18 per hour umbrella – 6 Month Contract Initially – Gloucester – Part Time (20 – 30 hours per week)
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Programme Support Officer to start immediately.
* Administration of programme meetings, including arranging, organisation / distribution of papers, action taking, and monitoring / chasing of actions.
* Maintaining and updating programme logs, e.g. actions, risks, decisions, issues etc.
* Collating and distributing highlight reports.
* Undertaking tasks to support workstreams under the direction of workstream leads, for example, organising workshops, collating consultation feedback, supporting with the allocation and selection process, etc.
* Applying project and programme management tools and techniques
* Working with senior stakeholders
* Supporting the management of risks
* Ability to grasp and understand complex issues
* Producing monitoring and other reports
* Project and/or work planning (developing a set of actions in order to meet a desired outcome)
* Writing and presenting reports
* Keeping records of meetings and actions agreed
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.