£55,000 to £75,000
Our client is looking for a permanent Programme Manager to join their team in their Reading office.
The role will be to initiate, plan and deliver major customer facing programmes across the Customer Network Programmes portfolio, e.g. Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Macro, Small cells, and Private Networks.
Management of Customer Network programmes to deliver agreed targets, including,
– Leading the definition of programme scope, goals and deliverables
– Leading and directing the planning of projects within programmes, ensuring comprehensive project plans are developed with clear project timelines, milestones and dependencies
– Planning and agreeing programme budgets and monitoring and controlling costs across all projects within the programme, including alignment with finance and customer billing functions.
– Leading effective stakeholder engagement, developing clear reporting routines as required to satisfy both our customers and internal stakeholders. Ensuring internal stakeholders’ alignment between customer expectation and programme capacity.
– Defining and agreeing monthly / quarterly customer programme baselines, ensuring alignment of internal teams, e.g. Field Deployment, with customer expectations
– Accurate and timely reporting of programme forecasts and delivery to customer programme teams – Management of programme level milestones to achieve overall programme plans, taking effective actions to ensure programme milestones are achieved
– Managing dependencies and interfaces between projects both within and external to the programme, proactively resolving any issues
– Proactively managing programmes risk & issues and their mitigation and resolution
– Maximising the operational efficiency within programmes and proactively resolving any conflicting or overlapping operational demands
– Defining and implementing programme governance & controls to ensure compliance with industry best practice and standards
– Providing guidance and support to project managers, promoting best practice and driving continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the delivery of complex deployment programmes and projects in telecommunications or similar technologies
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technology deployment programmes with Mobile Network Operators or similar technology based deployments o (Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), small cells, private and macro networks or similar programmes)
– PMP, APM Practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 Practitioner
– Lean Six Sigma practitioner
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.