Program Manager, Online News
£70,000 to £70,800
Program Manager, Online News – London- 12 month contract – £70,800
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest online information services whose aim is to create a best-in-class content experience that drives user engagement.
This role will involve owning the responsibility for driving user engagement for the News product in the UK. As the Program Manager you will have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest websites in the UK for one of the largest companies in the world across multiple time-zones, cultures and communities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Acting as the voice of the local user
– Keeping abreast of local trends and competition; identify opportunities to continually enhance product value as seen by users
– Recommend and drive product improvements
– Securing program content relevant to the local market
– Working with the marketing team to drive demand to the online store
– Develop locally relevant services and features
– Grow audience, engagement and revenue
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Experience in the online industry
– Recent experience leading a product team for a consumer-facing product
– Comprehensive understanding and practice of software development methodologies, preferably agile
– Management of multiple complex projects
– Knowledge of local market- in Media space
– Expertise with internet related technologies
– Ability to document product requirements
The salary for this position is £70,800.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 12 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.