Procurement Officer- £375 a day Umbrella- Contract- London
My Client is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated procurement officer to work full-time in the Integrated Commissioning Directorate (ICD) for children’s and adult services.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small procurement team which provides specialist procurement expertise working collaboratively with stakeholders across the organisation.
The successful candidate for the role of Lead Procurement Officer will have:
– Proven track record of leading on and delivering complex procurements projects for children’s and/or adult services.
– Evidence of providing strategic and pragmatic procurement advice
– Demonstrable recent experience of applying the Public Contract Regulations 2015 and OJEU procedures within a Local Government environment.
– Knowledge and understanding of the application of procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport with and influence commissioners, service leads and all internal customers
– Strong IT Skills – competent user of MS Office
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.