We have a fantastic opportunity in Aylesford with Hybrid working for a Procurement Assistant for a leading Infrastructure, Utilities and Engineering Company.
My Client is after a Procurement Assistant to work closely with new and existing suppliers as well as internal project teams.
£25,000 Salary with some excellent employee benefits.
Start date ASAP.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
* Issue tender enquiries as necessary and progress the return of supplier quotations.
* Evaluate tender returns and present meaningful comparisons for review.
* Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Create Purchase Orders on internal procurement system (Sage).
* Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are delivered in a timely manner.
Skills for the positions:
* Understanding of Procurement procedures.
* Possess strong communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritising and planning workload.
* Good attention to details.
* Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this position, please apply by sending your up to date copy of your CV or call me on the number below.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.