Procurement and Supply Chain Governance Specialist
Procurement Officer – Nationwide sites (remote working) – 12 Month contract – £25 per hour (inside IR35, umbrella) – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement officer or Buyer in Various UK Locations with remote working to achieve and report on savings and efficiencies achieved with costs including spend, scrappage, usage and inventory levels.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Executing end to end procurement processes, including data collection, document preparation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management.
* Managing communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
* Communicating priorities and business plans to internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring that all programmes and projects deliver to time, cost and quality requirements.
* Setting standards and values for the team, ensuring effective communications with staff are in place.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of Procurement Governance.
* Previous experience working in Procurement/ Supply Chain.
* Experience working in the Public Sector or Nuclear.
* Knowledge of supply chain management .
* Stake Holder Management.
* Ability to amend Process documents.
37 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.